TERMS & CONDITION
Terms & Conditions Preface: # 1 Casino Internet is a casino style arcade where you can enjoy your favorite casino activities without leaving home; just get our tokens (which we call "Chips") and play your favorite casino games from home. We've got poker, blackjack, slots and so much more. Additionally, you can participate in our sweepstakes and win cash prizes based on the number of Chips you collect. Participation in the sweepstakes is optional and totally free. The official rules and regulations are contained below.
1. Eligibility. Participation in the casino style arcade and promotional sweepstakes (collectively the "Games") located at this web site are open to persons who are over 18 years of age and who are over the legal age of maturity pursuant to applicable law ("Players"); provided that, the Game is not otherwise prohibited, taxed or regulated under applicable laws and regulations. Employees of # 1 Casino Internet and their licensees, distributors, affiliates, advertising or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
2. How to Play. The Game is played at the # 1 Casino Internet arcade on the "world wide web" via the Internet at URL: http://www.1-gambling-internet-casino.com ("Website" by using suitable browser software as posted on the home page of the just mentioned URL. Play is only allowed with Chips which are acquired through proper means as set forth herein. ALL INFORMATION REGARDING PLAYERS IS KEPT 100% CONFIDENTIAL AND IS NOT SOLD OR MADE AVAILABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTIES.
3. Play Objectives, Payouts and/or Odds: Players play Blackjack, Poker, Keno, Roulette, Lotto and Slots. All games are played according to the traditional casino rules. For more game details, odds and payouts, click here.
4. Prizes. Any prize(s) accumulated by playing the Game shall be paid in United States Dollars ("Prize"). Prize will be based on the amount of Chips a Player possesses. Players may receive US $1.00 for each 1.00 Chips possessed. For example, if player has 146.78 Chips in his/her account, Player wins a Prize amount of US $146.78 provided that he/she entered the sweepstakes. Company may report and/or withhold any amount from any Prize as required by law. Any federal, state and local taxes and fees applicable in connection with any Prize awarded are the sole responsibility of Player. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other prize. Prizes are subject to verification and Player will be notified of such verification request by electronic mail and may be required to sign and return affidavits of eligibility and liability/publicity releases within 14 days of said notification or Prize may be forfeited.
5. How to Redeem Prizes. If eligible Player desires to collect cash Prize, select and click "Casino Cashier" from our Information Page and complete the requested information. Eligible Player may elect to collect Prize at any time and there is no requirement to play the Game in order for Player to make such request. If Player requests Prize and has a positive # 1 Casino Internet Chip balance in his/her account, the Prize will be calculated as described herein, and forwarded to Player after verification. By accepting Prize, Player consents to use of his/her name for promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Player, by acceptance of Prize, represents and warrants compliance with all rules and regulations contained herein. Any and all materials submitted for Prize claims become the property of Company and shall not be returned.
6. Chips. Chips have no value in and of themselves. Chips for use in the arcade may be obtained as provided by the Company and/or its designees. Chips for use in the sweepstakes are not sold or offered for sale and are provided free of any charge or obligation. Player accumulates Chips by purchasing selected merchandise from participating merchants, written request to company as provided herein, purchasing Chips for use in the casino arcade, or by other means as made available from time-to-time. Player may not transfer, assign or convey his/her Account and/or Chips to any third party for any purpose.
7. Participation, Verification. Player is not required to participate and such participation, if elected by Player, is at Player's sole option, discretion and risk. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered and/or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside legitimate authorized channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical electronic or other errors. All winners and/or materials may be subjected to verification by an independent judging organization before any Prize is awarded. Decisions of the judging organization are final, binding and conclusive in all matters.
8. Winners List. For a list of major prize winners on any given date, send, in a business size envelope via First Class Mail, a hand printed request, on at least a 3 x 5 inch piece of paper, including your 1). First and Last Name; 2). Term of Winnings; 3). Street Address; and 4). Email Address to: Attn: Winners-# 1 Casino Internet Customer Service, c/o Barbacana, Apartado #4843, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope mailed. Improper requests will not be processed. Winners list will be sent when game is over and prizes awarded.
9. Limitation of Liability. Company is not liable for hardware and/or software malfunctions, bugs in any form, nor attempts by Player to participate in the Game by methods or ways not intended by Company. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected or postage due requests, Prize claims or entries. In no event, including but not limited to gross negligence and/or willful misconduct, is Company liable for more than direct damages. Company is not required to maintain Player's Account Name or Password and if Player misplaces, forgets, looses, or is otherwise unable to enter # 1 Casino Internet's floor because of any error not directly attributable to Company's gross and willful negligence, Player forfeits any and all Chips that are in Player's Account. Liability for materials of the Game containing any errors is limited to replacement.
10. Void Where Prohibited. Game is subject to any and all applicable laws. Game is void wherever prohibited, regulated or taxed. Company makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the legalities of Player's participation in the Game nor are any of Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers authorized to make such representations or warranties.
11. No Purchase Necessary. There is absolutely no purchase necessary to play the Game. To receive 1.00 Free Chips with no obligation, send, in a business size envelope via First Class Mail, a hand printed request, on at least a 3 x 5 inch piece of paper, including your 1). First and Last Name; 2). Street Address; and 3). Email Address to: Attn: Cashier - # 1 Casino Internet Customer Service, c/o Barbacana, Apartado #4843, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope mailed. Request must be hand printed (no photocopies or mechanically reproduced requests allowed). International postage may be required. Improper requests will not be acknowledged. Valid requests will be processed and sent to you, by email, within 3 to 6 weeks.
12. Term, Termination, Forfeiture. If Player does not enter Website by "logging in" to Player's account by using Player's Account Name and Password for a period of sixty (60) days, all Chips on Player's Account are forfeited provided, however, such requirement for log-in and entry is not and does not constitute any requirement whatsoever for Player to play any game or participate in any activity at the Website. Company reserves the right to cancel Player's Account for any reason, with or without cause, and issue a Prize based upon the amount in Player's Account at the time of such cancellation.
13. Disputes. Any dispute(s), claim(s) and/or cause of action(s) whatsoever including, without limitation, dispute(s), claim(s) and/or cause of action(s) arising out of or relating to the Game, Prize, Company and/or any other matter and/or materials contained on the Website shall be governed by the laws of the Dominican Republic with jurisdiction in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules of arbitration existing in the Dominican Republic. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and court costs, but in no event shall the arbitrator have the authority to award punitive, consequential, special, incidental, proximate and/or indirect damages against Company.
14. Amendments, Merger, and Written Copy. The rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and/or on the Website may be modified and/or amended unilaterally by Company's posting such modifications and/or amendments in the "Rules & Regulations" section of the Website. The rules, regulations, terms and conditions herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and Company and supersedes and merges all prior agreements, representations and understanding between Player and Company. To obtain a written copy of the Official Rules and Regulations, please print this page directly from your web browser or send in a business size envelope, via First Class Mail, a hand printed request, on at least 3 x 5 inch piece of paper, including your: 1) First and Last Name; 2) Your Full Street Address; and 3) Your Email Address, to: Attn: Official Rules, Customer Service # 1 Casino Internet, c/o
Barbacana, Apartado #4843, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Limit one (1) per request mailed. Incomplete requests will not be processed.
15. Player Agrees and Becomes Party to these Rules. By registering, opening or re using a Player Account, entering the # 1 Casino Internet Floor, participation in the Game, or acceptance of any Prize, Player hereby represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
a. Player fully understands, agrees to, becomes party to and shall abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as modified and/or amended from time to time. If not, then Player will not participate in the Game, open an account, use or re use the Website.
b. Player is over 18 years of age and is over the legal age of maturity pursuant to applicable law.
c. Player shall not allow any other person or third party access to the Website via Player's Account Name, Password or Account.
d. Player does not find the Game offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent, Player understands that Game is for entertainment value only and Player understands and acknowledges that no purchase is necessary or required to play the Game.
e. Player's interest in the Game is personal and not professional and Player is entering the Website solely for his/her own personal enjoyment and Player understands that any other use or re use is strictly prohibited.
f. Player understands that # 1 Casino Internet, # 1 Casino Internet and Chips are the trademarks, service marks and/or tradenames of Company and Player obtains no right to use such terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Website and the materials contained therein and/or herein.
h. Player fully understands, either through personal knowledge or qualified legal advice, the standards and laws, as such standards and laws are related to and/or applicable to Player's use and/or re use of the Game and the Website and Player acknowledges and agree that he/she is solely responsible for his/her actions that may violate any such standard or law, and in addition, as a consequence for such violation, Player's access to the Website may be terminated.
i. Player shall hold Company, its officers, director, employees and agents harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever arising as a result of Player's: 1) entry, use or re use of the Website; 2) participation in the Game; and 3) Acceptance of Prize(s).
j. Player shall periodically, no less than once a month, review these Official Rules and Regulations as posted on the Website.
Free Preview - Open Account - Members - Free Games - FAQs - Home
Privacy & Security
If you have any questions, please Contact Us by email.